IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ALL STUDENTS ATTNDING SFCC FALL QUARTER 2014
On November 17, our college district is switching over to an entirely new computer information system called ctcLink. All student information will be moved automatically from the old system to the new one. So, you will find your fall registration, schedule of classes, previous classes, grades, etc. through the Student Self-Service Center in ctcLink. ctcLink will replace myBigfoot portal.
Most importantly, you need to know:
· You will be assigned a new ID number – called an EMPLID (pronounced em-pul-eye-dee) -- and PIN.
· Watch for your EMPLID to arrive this summer in your email and at your street address through the post office.
· Your PIN will arrive in a second mailing separate from your EMPLID.
Also, watch for messages concerning:
· How you will get your new ID card.
· Training on how to use ctcLink.
· ctcLink features and functions you'll be able to access any time and any place as long as you have an Internet connection.